When somebody gives money back to a lender it can be done via money back payments.
- Click the "Money Back" icon.
- Click the "Select borrower" button in roder for the list of borrowers to appear.
- Select the borrower from the list.
- After you have selected the borrower then select the person he/she owes money to. Click the "Select lender" button. In the the new window you will see only people whom the selected borrower owes money to. Pick one person from the list.
- After you have selected the borrower and the lender the amount of their transaction will be automatically set in the "Amount" field. If the borrower is about to return less money than he/she owes then change this amount.
- Clicking "OK" will create the payment. As a result, the sum will be deducted by the specified amount.